• Strona:

TEMAT:

Simple distributor trigger (VW 2E) 2 lata 11 miesiąc temu #2681

• taxman
  • taxman Avatar Autor
  • Wylogowany
  • Otrzymane podziękowania: 0
Hi guys.

I see a lot of you are using EE3+ on VW engines and I´d like to ask about your experience with simple distributor trigger (4.cyl dizzy)? How does the EE3+ handle this type of trigger? Is it able to predict the crank position accurately? I know that some ECUs have problems with this low precision trigger pattern. I have a VW 2E engine and I´m considering my options.
Thank you :)

Cheers
Juraj

Załączniki:

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

Simple distributor trigger (VW 2E) 2 lata 11 miesiąc temu #2683

• Kucza
  • Kucza Avatar
  • Wylogowany
  • Otrzymane podziękowania: 62
Bether use 60-2 trigger wheel especially you can use one from AGG engine (newer then 2E).
Za tę wiadomość podziękował(a): taxman

Simple distributor trigger (VW 2E) 2 lata 11 miesiąc temu #2684

• taxman
  • taxman Avatar Autor
  • Wylogowany
  • Otrzymane podziękowania: 0
Yes, I know that 60-2 is vastly better, but I´d like to stay as stock (and easy to install) as possible. The stock ECU works with this trigger very well (no trailing and absolutly stable ignition events) and I know for sure that for example MS3 works rather well also. But likewise Speeduino doesn´t like this trigger and trails the spark like crazy (10° and more in higher revs). I wanted to know if EE3+ handles this OK. I have possitive experience with EE3+ (on a Renault J7R Turbo engine) and it would be easier for me to use it for this project also.

• Strona:
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena